Friday, January 29, 2010

Raised Bumps From Adderall My 2yr Old Son Has Some Raised Bumps On The Head Of His Penis. What Is It?

My 2yr old son has some raised bumps on the head of his penis. what is it? - raised bumps from adderall

I took him to a dermatologist and they have a biopsy and said it was nothing sexual transmission, but still do not know. They said it is a thickening of the skin, but that does not sound good. This does not sting and do not spread them. It has about 4 small bumps ovulation and since August. I am very worried.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprised I 'm that if a biopsy was taken which had not been able to tell what (instead of points, what is not). U can get a copy of the report of the biopsy and e-mail me and let me see if I can make sense of it.

Post a Comment